Site Manager Roles
GNA will do our all to help prospect site managers find work within the construction industry across London, Kent and the South East.
A construction site manager will be required to organise the work on building projects, ensuring that all of the work is completed in a safe manner and within a reasonable and predetermined budget and time scale.
It is also possible that they must have the ability to refurbish brickwork and masonry.
As part of our one of our specialist sectors, we recruit for both temporary and permanant labouring positions across London, Bromley, Kent and Sevenoaks.
What will you do?
- hiring the correct staff
- buying materials and planning the budget allocations
- checking plans with architects, surveyors and engineers
- planning work schedules and finalising deadlines
- monitoring building progress and cost of operations
- checking quality of work completed
- reporting to clients and informing customers of progress
- ensuring that all staff abide by standard health and safety regulations
What will you need?
- leadership skills and having the ability to motivate and support a team
- problem-solving skills
- decision-making skills
- man management skills
- scheduling, organisational and planning skills
- basic maths and IT skills
We provide support when companies are looking to fill onsite managerial roles and confidently help businesses attract the highest calibre of candiates for the position.