A scaffolders role is to be able to erect and dismantle scaffolding for both basic and complex design structures that gives construction workers and maintenance staff access to areas that are otherwise out of reach. Anyone that wishes to become a scaffolder, you will need to be confident whilst working with heights and be physically fit as the role can be very demanding.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of scaffolding works.
- Understanding technical drawings, plans and data
- Thinking quickly and implementing safety practices
- Organised, diligent and methodical
- Being responsible, respectful and polite
- Using coordination and working with a team
As part of our one of our specialist sectors, we recruit for both temporary and permanant labouring positions across London, Bromley, Kent and Sevenoaks.
We provide support when companies are looking to fill painter and decorator roles and can confidently help businesses attract the highest calibre of candiates for the position.