Project Manager (SDLC, website, PM, Technical Project Manager, Java) – London - £60k-£80k
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work for an innovative technology focused business. You will work hand-in-hand with the world's best-known publishers, researchers and industry thought leaders. We have increased access to knowledge and ground-breaking research through powerful technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Technical Project Manager to work with a number of our clients to deliver software and website build projects, based from our London offices, but with offices in DE and the USA also. The Project Manager role is a full-on Technical PM role, managing 3-5 projects at any one time and is extremely client facing.
If you can answer yes to most of the question below then please apply for the Project Manager role:
- Are you a Project Manager who understands software and the FSDLC?
- Are you a PM who can deliver projects in both Agile and waterfall?
- Are you a Technical Project Manager who has JIRA experience?
- As a PM, do you have experience of running projects to deliver services?
- Are you a Technical Project Manager who has a lot of client interaction?
- As a technical PM, you will be managing the website build and client processes?
- Are you a Technical PM with experience in Java, Drupel, JIRA, SDLC?
- Are you impressive in front of clients?
- As a Technical Project Manager, Can you articulate technical issues to clients and internal teams’ members?
- As a PM, Can you challenge and push back to deliver the bester result?
You will be one of 4 Project Managers reporting directly into an experience Service Delivery Director who will help train, mould and guide you to improve your career and develop as a delivery focused Technical Project Manager. The projects and clients you will be working are exciting, diverse and challenging but most of all rewarding. You deliverables will be around scope of work, project plans, time lines, managing and allocating tickets, producing statements of work and ensuring your clients are happy.