Service Delivery Director – London - £120k - £150k
We are recruiting for a Service Delivery Director to work for an innovative technology focused business. You will work hand-in-hand with the world's best-known publishers, researchers and industry thought leaders. We have increased access to knowledge and ground-breaking research through powerful technology solutions.
We are now looking for an EMEA Service Delivery Director to head up our Service Delivery team based from our London offices, but with offices in and the USA. The Delivery Director is an account management, sales and delivery leadership role with responsibility for customer management, business development, and product and services delivery with focus on customer satisfaction and growth of profitable business.
If you can answer yes to most of the question below then please apply for the Service Delivery Director:
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you engage with our customers to understand their environment, business, use of our products and services, and collaborate with customers to understand opportunities for further use of our products and services with focus on maximizing value?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you ensure appropriate levels of due diligence are performed at the time of sale and scoping in order to ensure detailed, auditable and accurate pricing is developed?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you oversee project delivery with a focus on revenue, project margin, identification of new product and services opportunities, as well as customer satisfaction?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you execute the Company’s upsell/cross-sell strategies and achieve established quota by driving sales initiatives, closing business opportunities, and identifying additional opportunities within existing customers?
- As a Service Delivery Director, do you own your services portfolio and pipeline and are you capable of both prospecting and closing opportunities in our top accounts?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you own the services relationship and be responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunities?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you effectively hire, mentor and train project management staff with an emphasis on positive culture and drive for excellence?
- As a Service Delivery Director, can you continuously develop and maintain pipeline?
Essential skills required for the Service Delivery Director position:
- A Bachelor's degree, or relevant experience
- Executive presence with ability to interface to C-Level
- Product and services knowledge with high level Implementation delivery gained within publishing or Enterprise software and services based organisations;
- Previous experience managing Program/Project Managers;
- Extensive implementation experience across broad spectrum of software delivery projects;
- Ability to prepare and present high quality customized services in written, presentation and project plan forms;
- Prior contracting experience with the ability to negotiate Master Services Agreements and related Statements of Work (SOW);
- Prior experience as a project or program manager delivering enterprise software solutions;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
If you like the sound of this role and think you can do it then please apply.