Fantastic opportunity for a technically qualified MEP Project Manager with a history of running large projects up to £20m. Our client is a London based main contractor with an established track record.
To be considered you will need to have longevity of employment in a similar role, preferably with a main contractor/ client side. Experience in the delivery of projects across all sectors, including mixed-use, residential, commercial and retail as well as Infrastructure, from MEP design, to delivery, commissioning and handover. You should also be able to demonstrate strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
· MEP management, advice and technical support of the whole development delivery process from planning approval to construction contract completion and handover
· Explore, review and develop strategic methodologies for MEP in relation to design, procurement, construction and delivery aspects of projects;
· Involvement with all aspects of pre-construction activity, contract negotiations, contract management, supply chain management/relationships and delivery as appropriate;
· Work with Delivery Team members to select MEP designers for projects and infrastructure;
· Review and challenge MEP designs with the Delivery Team from concept through to contract documents;
· Work with Delivery Team members to define and manage any project risks in relation to MEP