Java Developer (Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate)- Brighton- £40-60k
Our client, an innovative software (SaaS) company who specialise in publishing are looking for two Java Developers (Java, Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate) to work in an established team on technical client implementations.
Java Developer (Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate)
In this position you will be influential in the design and implementation of bespoke features for their clients. You will be working on the most innovative technology whilst being in a customer facing position (if you want to be) helping deliver their products. Java Developer (Java, Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate) you will be expected to conduct code and design reviews, mentor more junior members and work closely with other senior stakeholders on the project.
Requirements for this Java Developer (Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate);
- Java 8
- Java APIs
- Java Persistence APIs
- Spring Core
- Knowledge of modern highly scalable web architectures including cloud technologies.
- Sound fundamentals of Java, Spring Framework, J2EE, EJB, RDBMS (SQL, MySQL and/or Oracle), Tomcat, Caching/Memcached, Reporting & Analytics.
- Strong object-oriented and data modelling experience, ORM.
- Experience designing & implementing REST APIs and use of JSON
- Test Driven Development and unit testing with JUnit
- Knowledge of OO, design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Building and maintaining automated test harnesses comprised of unit -and integration tests using testing industry standard frameworks and mocking libraries
- Working with Continuous Integration systems like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience with standard software version control systems – ideally Git
Desirable - Java Developer (Java, Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate)
- Java Developer - experience using Eclipse, git, artifactory, gradle, and maven.
- Java Developer - experience working with REST APIs, OAuth strategies, building and automating unit testing.
- Java Developer - experience working with engineers in remote geographical locations.
- Java Developer - experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Lambda, Step functions, S3, EC2, SNS.
If this sounds like you then please click apply!
Java Developer (Java, Java APIs, Spring Core, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Java Developer)