Role and responsibilities
- Producing and using utility packs.
- Carrying out all aspects of Cat and Gen utility tracing and reporting.
- Carrying out GPR tracing and reporting.
- Be proficient in control installation, traversing and detailing, GNSS observations.
- Have experience of survey data processing
- Have experience of 3D AutoCAD
- Be a member of RICS / ICES or working to achieve Chartered Status or a minimum of HND in surveying or Mapping science.
*Equipment experience desirable
- RD8000 Cat, Genny and Sonde.
- IDS Opera Duo GPR.
- Total Station.
- Automatic and digital levels.
*Software package experience desirable
- Terramodel / LSS.
- Trimble Business Software / Leica GEO Office.
- AutoCAD / Microstation.
Job Type: Temporary