Client Support is made up of exceptional individuals who thrive on customer service and enjoy making our clients feel loved and happy.
Whilst there can be pressure at times, the successful candidate will take this in their stride, striving to achieve the very best service for our customers, whilst being part of a team that is on a journey to become the best Client Support team around!
Top level, this is what you would be in charge of:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to existing and new clients on inbound calls and emails
- Managing all inbound communication through tickets, ensuring all queries and requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Building relationships and supporting other areas of the business as and when required
- Ad-hoc project work and activities as they arise
- Health Insurance
- Day off for volunteering (3 Per year)
- Flexible working
- Mental health support
- Life coach
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday off