GNA will do our all to help handypersons find work within the construction industry across London, Kent and the South East.
The services required of a handyperson can change from place to place, however, here are the traits that we beleive a handyperson should be able to help with:
- Safety proceadures - fitting smoke alarms/detectors and installation of standard furnishings.
- Home security - door/window locks, door chains and installing door viewers/holes.
- Professional - all work should be completed professionally to the best of their ability.
- Wide knowlledge of crafts - be trained in basics of plumbing, electrics, carpentry and other essential crafts.
- Small repairs - putting up curtain rails, shelves and pictures.
As part of our one of our specialist sectors, we recruit for both temporary and permanant labouring positions across London, Bromley, Kent and Sevenoaks.
We provide support when companies are looking to fill carpenter roles and confidently help businesses attract the highest calibre of candiates for the position.